- Perform the following on an engagement understand client business requirements, configure the Workday solution, demonstrate the configurations through the development of prototype systems, and assist the client in testing the Workday solution.
- Conduct working sessions in large, global organization to gather, understand, and analyze business requirements for various functional areas, especially Core HCM.
- Design, prototype, configure, test and deliver of the Workday platform and represent the “voice of the customer” – keeping the needs of employees, people managers and business leaders at the center of all Workday design and deployment decisions.
- Demonstrate the configurations through the iterative development of prototypes to gain customer acceptance of the business processes.
- Complete the work assigned to you by the Engagement Manager with status reports and keep them apprised of overall project status.
- Provide subject matter expertise regarding key business process decisions related to industry and/or functional areas.
- Support Workday Operations by suggesting monitoring and recommending ways to better utilize Workday, proactively identify and create metrics to drive operational improvements and institute and enforce data and process standards in the Core HCM.
- Actively participate in the Workday Community contributing expertise, requesting enhancements, sharing ideas, collaborating with other customers, and participating in user groups.
- Ensure the client takes advantage of Workday best practices.
- Understand Workday’s Implementation Methodology and use it on all engagements.
- Whatever your degree, you must have a good understanding of how technology is changing, and appreciate its power to revolutionize the way organizations work and behave. Eager to try and challenge yourself with new things.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and consultative skills.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically, prioritizing problem solving.
- Constant desire to acquire knowledge.
- Enthusiasm for teamwork.
- Passionate about client service excellence.
- Fluent language skills in Spanish and English.
- Available to travel.
- Work location: Milan. Ability to travel when needed.
- Competitive salary.
- Health care insurance.
- Excellent working environment.
- Professional career projection
Rispetto all’opportunità di stage descritta, si segnala in particolare che:
- il livello di inglese richiesto è pari a B2 e la selezione prevede un colloquio in inglese;
- essendo uno stage finalizzato all’assunzione, si richiede CV di chi è prossimo alla laurea o già laureato
Chi fosse interessato è pregato di inviare il proprio cv a firstname.lastname@example.org, indicando in oggetto Workday/MAGES
Responsabile Placement dei MASTER MACU e MADIM